Kotelnica Białczańska Ski Resort Sp. z o.o. is a new enterprise operating since 8 December 2001.
The resort has at its disposal the following lifts:
- 6 person chair lift with wind breaks, heated seats, 1090m in length with a 175m vertical rise, capable of carrying about 3000 persons per h, time of journey 4 minutes, with a maximum speed of 5.0m/s.
- 6 person chair lift, 1350m in length with a 200m vertical rise, capable of carrying about 3000 persons per h, time of journey 4.5 minutes, with a maximum speed of 5.0m/s.
- 4 person chair lift, 800m in length with a 170m vertical rise, capable of carrying about 2000 persons per h, with a maximum speed of 2.6 m/s
- 4 person chair lift, 540m in length with a 150m vertical rise, capable of carrying about 2300 persons per h, with a maximum speed of 2.3 m/s
- 3 person chair lift, 1380m in length with a 210m vertical rise, capable of carrying about 1380 persons per h, with a maximum speed of 2.2m/s
- 2 button ski lifts with a line length of 690m and a vertical rise of 155m, lift capacity of 2 x 1000 persons/h, ride speed about 3.2 m/s
- Platter lift of a line length of 300 and a vertical rise of 60m, lift capacity about 800 persons per hour, ride speed 2.2 m/s. Next door is a professional snow park.
Ski trails have been marked so they can be enjoyed by skiers and snowboarders of different skill levels.
8 ski runs are available:
- 2 trails alongside and under ski lifts I and IV, 1400m long.
- 4 trails leading to button lifts and ski lift no II, the first two next to lifts are hard trails, with FIS approval and the remaining two are easy routes.
- A trail leading to the ‘Bania’ ski resort.
- The trail next to lift no III is a hard run 710 m long.
- The newest trails along lift no VI are easy routes with the most modern illumination, 1200 m long.
- 1900m long trail connecting lifts VI and III
All available trails at Kotelnica Białczańska Ski Resort are have artificial snow and are illuminated and of course are groomed daily; in total skiers have about 42 hectares of ski trails available for use.
ACCESS TO KOTELNICA:
- Bialka Tatrzanska city centre (by the church and schools), take the road towards ‘Bania’ Ski Resort
- Bukowina Tatrzańska, ‘Klin’ roundabout – take the road towards Lesnica-Gron at the turn sign posted for the royal road leading to the free parking to the top station of the PASIEKA EXPRESS lift.
In addition to the skiing infrastructure, the resort has its own free parking for about 2000 cars and buses. At the top station of lifts I, II, VI – free toilets. By both top and bottom stations there are taverns, serving refreshments. Each tavern also has a free of charge toilet.
On-site sports equipment rental and repair service, professional ski school, TPOR rescue teams on emergency stand-by.
Welcome to Bialka Tatranska for the slopes at Kaniówka, Bania i Kotelnica.